Contact the HPC Secretariat
Our Secretariat provides administrative and executive support and has a high level of expertise in policy and data analysis, epidemiology, health economics, research and evaluation, diversity and community engagement.
You can contact the HPC Secretariat on the following details:
Telephone: 08 8226 3188 / Fax: 08 8226 5220
Mail: PO Box 3246, Rundle Mall, SA, 5000
Office location: Ground floor, Unit 6, 60 Hindmarsh Square, Adelaide (download PDF map)
HPC Secretariat staff
Ms Jane Austin, Director
- Provides high-level advice to the HPC and leadership to the HPC Secretariat.
- Maintains relationships with relevant national and international bodies to ensure South Australian health system evaluation is world-class.
- Undertakes regular environmental scans to predict health system trends, problems and opportunities and how the HPC can support positive outcomes for the health system in the future.
Mr Nicholas Cugley, Principal Health Analyst
Conducts in-depth statistical analysis and interpretation of individual and population based health and health system data, so the HPC is able to:
- evaluate the performance of the health system in South Australia
- identify important trends, opportunities for service improvement and impact of reforms
- benchmark the performance of South Australia's health care system in priority areas.
Mr Andrew Wineberg, Principal Health Analyst
- Conducts research and analysis on health outcomes and health system performance from academic research, good practice examples in other states and internationally and other qualitative information.
- Engages the community and stakeholders to contribute to ensure their knowledge and experiences are considered in HPC’s analysis of the health system
- Communicates findings and advice in a way understandable to a variety of audiences.
Ms Jill Fraser, Project Support Officer
- Provides essential support to HPC projects to ensure quality outcomes in tight timeframes.
- Provides high-level confidential business support to ensure HPC’s work is efficient and seamless.