Health outcomes and experiences for people living with disability
We are reviewing the health outcomes for people with disabilities and their experience when interacting with the health sector.
We want to understand:
- The issues that people with disabilities experience,
- How they might impact on their overall health and wellbeing and,
- What would matter most if the health system were to change.
Help us by having your say
Whether you are:
- Someone with lived experience of disability and engaging with the health system,
- A family member of someone with a disability,
- A carer of someone with a disability,
- A healthcare or disability services worker,
- Someone with an interest in this topic.
We would like to hear about your stories and lived experience. They will help us improve our health and disability system.
FInd out more about how to have your say.